Thursday, September 1, 2011

jumped the gun...

Well, the three trades I closed out yesterday (EURCHF, USDCHF, and GBPUSD) all went on to drop further so I could have made more if I had held on to them...but oh well.  At least I traded them profitably...I decided to reopen EURCHF and USDCHF on the basis of this supply and demand system that I mentioned a post or two ago...I want to try that out.  USDCAD trade is going well atm, so that is good too.  Oh, and whoops!  As I said before, I have been watching USDJPY (thinking it may have hit a bottom).  However, it developed a pinbar on the daily today, which indicates that it may drop further, so I meant to put a sell limit order on it and clicked sell (as in immediate) on accident, so I didn't get the best entry position...as soon as it went positive (by $.46), I closed it out (account banance now $2936.69).  Will redo as a sell-limit order as I originally intended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment