Friday, September 2, 2011

NFP Friday

All of my trades (USDCAD buy, USDJPY sell, EURCHF sell, and USDCHF sell) are currently doing well and in the positive...however, I am not very happy with them.  Every single trade was quite a bit further along overnight until the NFP data was released and now pinbars are forming indicating the they may turn around on me!  Well, I moved my stoploss to BE on EURCHF and USDCHF, so at least those two are no risk trades...the question is do I let them ride over the weekend...or close out now with a profit...what to do...?

Update:  decided to close out USDCAD for a small profit because a IB fakey combo is setting up in the opposite direction from my trade...account balance now $2939.78

Update:  decided to close out all trades for the weekend...looks like they are continuing to lose value...but still got profit on all three...current balance = $2963.30

No comments:

Post a Comment