Monday, October 10, 2011

...

I feel a little guilty for posting less here...you'd think that with starting my live account I would have MORE to say, but actually, my trades haven't been doing anything but going up and down for days.  So, nothing really to report at the moment.  I feel like I am being less aggressive with my trading...maybe a little gunshy...but the markets are rather sideways right now, and most people are just losing money.  Also, I have been reading and analyzing the charts more in the past couple of weeks.  I am trying to incorporate using the weekly charts (identifying patterns and breakouts) with my current daily system.  The thing about this is, it's less frequent trading.  Which should be a good thing, if I have a lower fail rate as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment