Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm back! Literally and Figuritively...

Alright, so I wasn't posting for a couple of weeks, because I felt like I lost my way and my focus.  When I started forex, I kept it simple with a few price action set-ups, but as I learned more, I started making it more complicated.  That's not a good thing when you are using PA.  You can't really think too much about what you think that the price should do, because it doesn't give a crap what you think!  You just have to watch, learn the patterns, and act at the right time!  So, after some self-reflection and a little tweaking to my system, I am finally getting good results...I am soooo happy.  (I'll go into more detail in a later post about exactly what I am doing...the process to get the end results)  I knew I was going to make it in forex, because I flat-out refuse to give up and I love it so much.  But to actually be trading live and now making profits...it's the best feeling in the world!  Ahhhhh, bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment