Sunday, August 21, 2011

Introduction

I am on a new path!  I quit my restaurant management job, and now I am returning to college and waitressing part-time.  My reason for making these changes is to increase my quality of life, have more time with my family, less stress...and most importantly carve out room for my new endeavor - becoming a retail forex trader.  It is my dream to work from home, supporting myself and my family solely from my investment choices someday...eventually turning that "living" into great wealth.  But, you must crawl before you walk, and walk before you run, so this blog is meant to record my struggles and victories, help me to analyze my actions and learn from my mistakes, and maybe help others if anyone chooses to follow it. 

I do not nor have I ever worked for any banks or institutions, and have received no professional training in forex trading.  I am just your average woman trying to scratch out a better life for myself and my family by trying my hand at forex.  I was introduced to forex by an online friend who I met while playing a game, and from there I have plunged myself deeply and obsessively into the world of forex - learning all that I can as quickly as I can via the internet.  There is actually a wealth of information available for free online, you just have to put in the time.  I have opened several demo accounts to learn and practice with over the past six months and I feel that it is time to get serious with my first real account with actual money.  I will be opening this account in the next month I believe.  Until that happens I will blog about what I have done to get me to this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment