Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update

That USDCAD trade stopped out on me again...must be something there that I missed.  I will review it more and comment later.  All three of my other trades are going well though, GBPUSD close to TP again, and EURCHF and USDCHF are both in the positive territory...so that is good!  Account balance is now $2905.00, I found an interesting thread on babypips yesterday about a guy who trades levels using supply and demand concepts with price action...it was enlightening.  I want to review it again, not all of his method is good, but I think there is something there that can add to what I already do with reading my charts.  But, yesterday, I got a new book I've been waiting a few years for (The Land of the Painted Caves, by Jean M. Auel)...so I am a little distracted at the moment.  It's good so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment