Friday, August 26, 2011

USDCAD

I had a buy limit order in for USDCAD which was hit when price dropped to .98300.  It was perfect, price just dropped down to touch my desired entry (giving me a tighter stoploss), and then started to rise up again.  My stoploss is .97700 and my TP is 1.00000.  This pinbar setup comes at the end of a bullish penant (price consolidation), so I believe that price should continue in the upward trend.  This is following a double bottom which appears to be a trend reversal for this pair, and history also says that it should not go much lower than it is currently.  The lowest that this pair has ever traded is .9 and the lowest it ever closed at was .94, so it is fairly close to that extreme at this time.  The market is really not offering up many good opportunities right now (this is one of those times when you are sitting out hands as the poker player, cause you're just not getting anything good)...but I think I may be able to get a few good pips with this trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment